tntnet - web application server for c++
-c file] [
-q query-string] componentId ...
This manual page documents briefly the
tntnet is a web server that can generate dynamic content via precompiled C++ modules.
A summary of options is included below.
- Use file as the configuration file. If the -c is omitted, the first nonoption argument is used as the config file.
- Initialize logging earlier. Normally logging is initialized after starting the listeners and changing user so that logfiles are created with the right owner. For debugging reasons this option forces to do that earlier.
- Call components and print the result to stdout instead of starting tntnet as a webserver
- In -C mode pass this query string to the component. The option may be repeated multiple times to pass name-value-pairs easily.
- calls the component calc@calc with query parameters and prints the result to stdout.
- The default configuration file.
- This is checked for the configuration file name if it is not specified on the command line.
tntnet was written by Tommi Mäkitalo firstname.lastname@example.org.
This manual page was written by Kari Pahula email@example.com, for the Debian project (but may be used by others).
Tntnet July 23, 2006 tntnet(8)